Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Diamonds In The Sun: E-Ring Macro Pics

I took these pictures earlier this summer, after reading a Weddingbee Pro article on the best ways to capture the beauty of your engagement ring in a photo. The main key is to take your ring off, and then experiment with the macro setting on your camera. Now that fall is finally here and the weather is sucky (the Bay Area is being hit with the remnants of a category 5 typhoon that hit Japan last week), I thought I'd post these pictures of my ring sparkling in the summer sun.


Le sigh! I can't wait until the sunny weather returns and my ring will sparkle in the sunlight again. There's a reason I moved out of Puget Sound Washington, to get away from the depressing rain, but at least being cooped up inside is a good excuse to work on wedding projects!

How many of you ladies have tried your hand at an engagement ring photo shoot?

7 comments:

  1. These are GORGEOUS! I wanna try this! lol My ring pictures did not turn out well... I just ended up sending my friends the link to the jeweler's website picture. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great pictures! I love how your ring is so unique in the setting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. On this page recognize it is important, an item gives you a new search phrase prosperous url a terrific valuable site web site: Scottsdale diamonds

    ReplyDelete
  4. It happens to be noticeably exceptional, on the other hand check out guidelines while the idea grows to this specific handle. pawn shops around me

    ReplyDelete
  5. These things are very important, good think so - I think so too... Black satta king

    ReplyDelete