Sunday, June 13, 2010

Day After Update!

Guess what everyone? I'm freakin' married!!!

And guess what else? Everything everyone said about weddings was true. It WASN'T the details that made the day (although everything looked amazing, thanks to my mom, family, wedding party and amazing DOC, Sara Gorski. Seriously, if you haven't budgeted for a DOC, go do it right now!).

We had the uhaul truck with all the decor stuck in traffic from a wreck, we were running late from our first look, and I was mobbed by about 4 people to quickly clean my dirty dress minutes before the ceremony. But none of that mattered at all.

What did matter was the overwhelming love and support from every single one of our guests. There wasn't anyone who wasn't grinning from ear to ear all night, and Mr. Cola and I couldn't have asked for anything more. Love, happiness and joy from family and friends--that is what made our day perfect, and I wouldn't change a thing! It was seriously the most loved I've ever felt, and it was wonderful.

My fingers are getting tired of typing this on my phone, but I didn't want to head off on our honeymoon without a quick touch base about our wedding. Our fauxtobooth was a hit all night (I can not WAIT to see the pics of our two dads after they had a few drinks ;) ) and there were bets going to guess exactly how many cupcakes we had. It was pretty much good times had by all. I just wish it had lasted longer!

Anyway, see you all again after we get some much needed relaxation in Hawaii!

Xoxo,
Mrs. Cola

8 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!!!!! Isn't it funny how we stress over the small things and in the end, they hardly matter? But we alllll do it! Happy honeymoon, can't wait for recaps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful! So glad you had a great time. Enjoy your honeymoon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats again! You were beautiful, your groom was so handsome, and it was so much fun!!! Have an amazing time in Hawaii :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations; enjoy your honeymoon!

    Looking forward to seeing some pics!

    Totally agree its all about the people you love surrounding you and being happy for you on the day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS, LADY!!! I hope you have an amazing honeymoon!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I just got back from Hawaii, and it is amazing! I can’t wait to go back and read your wedding day updates. I missed a lot while I was away! I’m so glad your day was amazing, and I totally agree that it is the love and support from guests that make the day so special.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yea! I also had a couple bridesmaids on me trying to clean my dress just before the ceremony...told you it will get dirty ;) But sounds like everything ended up well in the end which is all you hope for and all that matters is you are in fact married! yea! Have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete