Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Don't Overlook Target!

So. You're on a budget, and just can't afford to break the bank by buying expensive wedding jewelry. Or maybe you're like me and just like shiny, inexpensive things.

Either way, don't forget to check out Target for some beautiful, stylish jewelry, almost all under $10!

I go to Target at least once a month, since their toiletries are usually a lot cheaper than the drug stores, and they have the thigh high nylons I like to wear to work (I can't stand the regular nylons that pinch my waist!). And nearly every time I go I take a little detour past their jewelry section for some beautiful and cheap finds that are a lot more stylish than most things in Claire's!

I recently picked these up:

(all photos were taken by yours truly)

So if you're looking for inexpensive wedding jewelry, or just need something to spice up your work attire, don't overlook Target as a jewelry source!

Have you found any deals on jewelry or accessories in unexpected places?

5 comments:

  1. LOVE Target! I swear I could spend 8 straight hours in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Tar-jay! And yes, I call it Tar-jay. There is a rumor that SF may be getting one - I certainly hope so!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Target! I’ve gotten tons of great jewelry there, and got my wedding shoes at Payless. I say that as long as something looks great on you, no one will know or care about the price.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Undoubtedly this post is awesome. And if you have decided to tie-up the knot and looking for something very exclusive and unique for your special day, then check the collection of modern engagement rings at http://silvertrendz.com . The splendor and gleam of stone and uniqueness of design will surely exhilarates you.

    ReplyDelete