Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Etsy Bee Love

Earlier this week I was bored and browsing Etsy, and decided to search the site to see what bee items I might find. Like Mrs. Lamb, I thought it might be nice to find something for myself to celebrate my time writing for Weddingbee.

And wow, did I find a lot of cute bee things! For all you other Weddingbee lovers out there, I thought I'd share some of my favorite finds (follow the links for the Etsy listing and image source).

Purple Flower with Bee Hair Pins (wish I'd found these before buying my hair pins, they would have been perfect for my wedding!)

Mrs. and Mr. Bee Glass Beads

Gorgeous Pink and Bee Charm Earrings

Jeweled Bee Wristlet


Vintage Flower and Bee Ring

Honey Knuckles Ring (this reminds me of the awesome rings Miss Scissors considered getting for her bridesmaids)
Bee and Pink Flower Necklace (also one of Lamb's considerations)
Stacked Pink Topaz and Bee Rings (I love the simplicity of these stacked rings, if only the stone was princess cut to match my e-ring!)
Real Bee in Resin Ring (this one is a little out there, and probably not for me since I've never even been stung by a real bee, but it's pretty interesting that something like this exists!)

Filigree Bee Ring (I LOVE the vintage feel to this ring!)

I think my favorites so far are the pink earrings and the filigree ring, but I'm not settled on what my Weddingbee commemoration gift to myself should be yet. But the great thing about Etsy is that new stuff pops up all the time!

I know there are a lot of Weddingbee addicts out there, have any of you been tempted to buy anything with bees adorning it? And who else loves browsing Etsy when you're bored? :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, get the filagree ring! It is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete