Friday, August 14, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to my wedding blog! I'm so excited to share with you all our DIY wedding plans over the next year. I love being crafty and this wedding is basically just a big excuse for me to make things! Unlike many of the DIY blogs and sites out there, I'm not necessarily concerned with DIY'ing for the sake of saving money (although it is a plus!). We just don't want to have a cookie cutter wedding, so custom making many of the aspects will ensure our wedding is really personalized and truly "us."

{Source}

A few of the projects that we'll be tackling: wedding party invites, custom stamps, save the dates and invitations, 4-tier card box, napkin rings, lots and lots of signs, a 6 foot tall cupcake stand, an arch, custom shoes, camera sleeves, favors.....and lots more!

No comments:

Post a Comment