Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Three Years Down for the Colas!

Three years ago today marked a day I will always remember as the day my best friend and I celebrated our love in front of our friends and family.


And this year, just like on our one-year and two-year anniversaries, I went back and looked through all of our wedding photos. Fondly remembering the joy and excitement we felt on that whirlwind day, and paying so much less attention to all of the little details that meant so much to me a the time. Because as the years have passed, my favorite photos are now the ones that catch my new husband looking at me with pure happiness and love on his face.



So this year, to all of the brides of the hive with upcoming weddings, I leave this excerpt of advice from our wedding ceremony:

Let your love be stronger than your anger.
Learn the wisdom of compromise, for it is better to bend than to break.
Look for the best in your beloved rather than the worst.
Confide in your partner and ask for help when you need it.
Remember that true friendship is the basis for any lasting relationship.
Give your spouse the same courtesies and kindnesses you bestow on your friends.
Say “I love you” every day.


Lots of bee love,
Mrs. Cola


To see more of the “Alfresco Romance Under the Redwoods” Cola wedding, check out her wedding recaps from the beginning, or catch up with her post-wedding adventures.

2 comments:

  1. Wedding is the great moment for everyone

    By Sandy
    http://silvertrendz.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wedding happens once is a life, so enjoy every moment.
    http://www.tgsp.com

    ReplyDelete